Pages

Amazon Homepage

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rain, Don't F Up My Weekend

Sorry, I had to get foul there but last I checked, we were supposed to have sunny skies throughout the holiday weekend. It was supposed to be sunny, pool-enticing degrees - as hot as Ho Chi Min city and did I mention sunny? I packed my bathing suit, which meant I was ready to pound beers by the pool. Now, it's all cloudy and threatening, like my husband's gas. Ick.

Whatever. A day off is a day off. Sometimes it's even better when it rains because it gives you an excuse to sleep in. Although, with a five and three-year old there ain't no such thing as sleeping in - except on school days. And speaking of a day off, that doesn't apply to stay at home moms, who actually work double time on the holidays.

As it is, my boys started early with their crap, literally. The three-year old crapped his pants twice on Thursday. He's been doing that a lot lately. I think what's happening is, he's just can't tell the difference between an overly ambitious fart and having to go. Either way, Thursday doesn't count since my husband actually dealt with it. Although, I had to do the wash.  Thank God, we have a slop sink.

After I finish this post, I'm getting out of my mother-in-law's house because her platter of homemade chocolate chip cookies sitting on the counter are making me do strange things, like drink milk. They are so dangerously addictive, I heard the DEA considers them to be a narcotic. I better stop writing about them because it's distracting me already and if -




Never mind. Hope you enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment