Pages

Amazon Homepage

Monday, April 30, 2012

Space Invader

Thank you, Samu for waking me up at 5:12 am to climb into my bed. By that time, I was sound asleep after dealing with daddy stealing all the covers at 4:07 am. Luckily, the little throw blanket at the foot of the bed was cozy and warm. Naturally, you stole it for the remainder of my slumber.

That's okay because I never quite fell back to sleep. It's kind of hard when I'm squished between your splayed out limbs and daddy's farting ass.

And that's why I was in such a fantastic mood this morning. Fantastic. I only had to yell at you boys, what, ten times maybe?

All the parenting advice columns say I should walk you back to your bed. But obviously, they're insane. Or they don't have actual children. When a person isn't sleep deprived, they say the darnedest things. Plus, they don't get to wake up to this:

The Space Invader

12 comments:

  1. Mine invades my space all the time too! Pick myself up and walk him back to bed? Ha... Haa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should just tell us to get a bigger bed and skip the fairy-parenting! Honestly.

      Delete
  2. Very cute space invader! Ayana Rhys, the baby, does it all the time too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be a sad day when they stop, I suppose.

      Delete
  3. You only yelled 10 times? I do that on a full 8 hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like snoring, right? You don't even realize you're doing it.

      Delete
  4. Over the last 3.5 years, I've learned to sleep blanketless on one square inch of bed with an arm or foot or {insert other appendage here} across my face. It's kinda impressive, really.
    Parenting advice columnists can suck it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Michelle, I missed your visit here - yes, Parenting Advice is evil...and useless. Just like Lamaze classes.

      Delete
  5. That's a priceless picture, Namzola! Show that one to his girlfriend(s) in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture! I sleep with a farting husband and 2 farting dogs.....I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete