Pages

Amazon Homepage

Friday, September 28, 2012

You Are Killing Me

You and my new boss, the president of the PTA. She's practically holding me hostage, I tell you. Ermergerhd! The tasks just keep piling up and the sad news is, nothing gets done because I'm really that disorganized. Lately, when people ask me how am I doing - you know what I tell them? I don't friggin' know!

Since you seem to be stuck here, let me send you on your merry way and you can "not" see me dip into that secret stash place under the floorboard. It's the only reason I'm still here.


http://namzola.com/2012/09/28/where-ever-we-go-amigo/

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the word I plan to use from now when I am frustrated...ERMERGERHD!!!!! I am so sorry I have not been able to stop by this blog I enjoy so much. My head has been spinning and I don't even have time to write like I'd like to- or read....but, things are coming together with this new school routine. Do you have a facebook page, Nami? Really...I'm not a scary FB Friend... :) You can message me at my email: crittersandcrayons@gmail.com....that way, if I don't visit your blog, you might know why and I can just say..."Hey, Funny Girl!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ermergerhd! Thanks for stopping by and don't apologize - I think we're all having head-spinning moments! Once I get to eat lunch at a decent hour, I'll get to work on that FB page. Figured you're little Superhero/Angry Bird guys are keeping you busy.

    Stop sniffing that cloud-dough - Ermergerhd!

    ReplyDelete